This internship in Malta is for a marketing student, or a student interested in the wine and spirit industry. The company is specialized in fine local and foreigner wines, fine spirits, tabacco and cigars etc. They import and sell these luxurious products around the island. They deal only with famous international brands.
Tasks and Responsibilities of the intern
- Marketing : The intern will control, review, and edit content on facebook page, manage other social media (such as Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter etc.), find new ideas to promote the company (online and offline advertising), elaborate promotions on products to attract clients
- Sales : Help in the shop and customer service, promotions
- Purchasing and stock management : Anticipate and take care of the needs of the office and shop
- Administrative and office support : filing files, and ensuring office is organized.
Skills and qualifications required
- Good English level
- Good communication skills
- Strong interest within the industry
- Be a quick learner
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
This internship in Malta is a great opportunity to enhance your business management skills. The student will learn different aspect of managing a business, from the import of products, the marketing to the sales.