The company is in charge of an international magazine and a website for the promotion of Malta and other countries. This internship in Malta will be fantastic for students who would like to acquire professional skills in Marketing, Journalism, and Public Relations.
Tasks and responsibilities of the intern
- Writing reports on the activities available in Malta (on the theme of sport, nature, fashion, party or from a cultural point of view). You will participate in activities and events.
- Search and compile national and international events to create the magazine calendar
- Write new articles, keep up to date with news in order to keep the website up to date
- Find new ideas for the calendar and contact new partners
- Interview people, partners, bloggers, influencers etc.
- Participate to events (conferences, meetings, fairtrade, concerts, cultural events, pool party, special dinners etc.)
- Assist the director of the magazine in her daily tasks
- Promote the magazine on social media
Skills and qualifications required
- Good level of English – You must be comfortable speaking and writing
- Have easy conversation and writing skills
- Fluency in another language will always be considered an asset
- You must be curious and interested in the activities that take place around you
- Professional attire required
You will work mostly during the week from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm. However, you will also be in charge of writing articles about events that will take place during the weekends and some evenings. You can attend most of these events with a friend if you wish.
This internship in Communication in Malta is paid 100 euros per week. All the events and activities you will participate to will be totally free for you.