The company is in charge of an international magazine and a website for the promotion of Malta and other countries. The internsip takes place in Malta, the student will be in touch with a lot of people from all around the world.
Tasks and responsibilities of the trainee
- Writing reports on the activities available in Malta (on the theme of sport, nature, or from a cultural point of view). You will participate in activities and events.
- Search and compile national and international events to create the magazine calendar
- Write new articles, keep up to date with news in order to keep the website up to date
- Find new ideas for the calendar and contact new partners
Skills and qualifications required
- Very good English
- You must be comfortable writing and writing
- Have easy conversation and writing skills
- Fluency in another language will always be considered an asset
- Temperament curious and interested in the activities that take place around you
- Professional attire required
You will work mostly during the week from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm. However, you will also be in charge of writing articles about events that will take place during the weekends and some evenings. You can attend most of these events with a friend if you wish.