The company is an international gastro club, in charge of booking high-end restaurants in European capitals.
Responsibilities of the intern
- Help clients, offering personal advice and manage reservations
- Be responsible for editing and updating company’s documents
- Analyze market and competition strategy
- Make market analysis report
- Work on marketing campaigns via email (the intern will use the company’s database)
- Manage social media (Instagram, Facebook etc.)
Skills and qualifications required
- Native French, with good English and Basic Spanish
- A university internship agreement is necessary
- Have a good knowledge of the computer programmes and application tools
- The perfect intern has to be motivated and love teamwork
- No previous experience required
This sales and marketing internship in Madrid is a good opportunity to enhance your professional skills. You will assist the manager in his daily tasks.
The allowance is : 400 €uros per month (negotiable according to student’s profile).