Well established tour operator specialized in organizing journeys in the UK for individuals, groups and companies from many European countries. In order to deliver the best quality services to customers in their own languages, employees constantly evolve in a truly multi-cultural environment, with people coming from Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Sweden, etc.
Tasks and Responsibilities of the internFor this work placement, your main objective will be to create tours for individuals and assist in the development of the company’s platform for external tour operators. Your daily tasks will include
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with existing and potential new clients.
- Support in the development of the B2B website functionality by prospecting for foreign tour operators willing to extend their activities to the UK or accelerate, simplify their booking process.
- Assist the team in developing the market, issuing quotations to potential and existing clients
- In charge of preparing the programs and the budget for individual clients
- Preparation and costing of proposed client FIT programmes.
- Using the company’s internal system to generate all client quotations and follow up on them
- Help preparing material for any agreed sales and marketing activities
- Help with quotations, follow ups, and confirmation process
- Conduct market research for new clients and programs
- Creating products in the CMS (Content Management System) for online sales and translating product descriptions into different languages.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time by your Manager or Director.
Kills and qualifications required
- Good level of English
- Currently enrolled in a Business , Management, Tourism, Sales course
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Proactive attitude and good communication skills