Description of the company:
The company is a challenging media start up agency. They have a new online project coming and would like to find the perfect intern to assist them on the marketing, graphic design and media. Doing this internship in London you will work with the team of designers. You will assist the creative design manager of the agency.
Tasks and Responsibilities of the intern
The student will work within the digital team. He will be able to learn about the advertising area and about marketing strategies, assist to some events, and create marketing tools.
- Create and design print material
- Edit pictures and videos for social media and advertising use
- Help to develop marketing strategies and create unique marketing material for cross segments (social/economic/geographic both national and international markets)
- Create material to pitch potential partners
- Search and update content of the website (SEO)
- Find solutions to improve the customer’s web experience
Skills and qualifications required
They are looking for a student who knows how to visually convey a message, promote a brand and develop content. The intern will be able to mix the creative and analytical aspect of the internship.
- Have good knowledge of Pack Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Google docs
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver would be an asset
- Be concentrated on details, have tasks management skills, be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong copywriting skills
- Be creative
- Marketing/business/art/graphic design/communication student
Professional graphic designers will mentor the intern; he/she will have the opportunity to bring real results to the marketing strategy of the company. He/she will also enjoy the atmosphere of a startup company. This marketing internship in London may result in a full time job.