Description of the company
The company is an international bank. This bank is recognized for its financial performance. Doing an internship in Malta in an international bank will be a great reward for your CV ! Every student dream to have an internationally famous name on his/her CV, so this internship offer is definitely a must.
If you are studying administration or dreaming of being an effective assistant manager, you should apply to this offer.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- The intern will be in charge of administrative work within the HR Department :
- Filing, data inputting, record organization, etc.
- Prioritizing tasks and assigning work to support staff
- Ensuring that deadlines and procedures are ensured
- Carry out administrative activities associated with enrollment in post secondary institutions
- Administration of policies and practices related to the disclosure of records in response to access to information and privacy laws
- Analyzing and monitoring administrative operations related to budget and project planning as well as the management process
- Collaborate in the preparation and ensure stock control and budgetary control
- Collect data and prepare letters manuals and periodic and special reports
- Supervise, where necessary, document management technicians and related personnel.
Skills and qualifications required
- Basic level of English
- Some office experience would be a plus