Description of the company
The main objective of this company is to improve its clients’ communication. In order to do so, they organize innovative events and create unique videos and experiences for their clients. It enables them to connect with their target audience. Thanks to this internship in Dublin, you will improve your marketing skills. During this internship in Dublin, you will also be able to help planning events.
Tasks and responsibilities
- During this work placement, you will support the team in its effort to create unique content and events for its business clients. More precisely, your role will include:
- Conducting marketing research for marketing projects
- Source new partner suppliers for items and services that the company can not provide itself for its customers
- Analyze the potential suppliers and qualify them according to the quality of their products/services and the prices
- Participate in the team’s brainstorming to find new creative ideas to offer to the clients
- Assist in the event's organization and management (conferences, fairs, product launches…) and attend some of these events
- When needed, you will also assist in the marketing and social media campaigns for the company itself and for its clients
Skills and qualifications required
- Studying Business / Marketing or Sales
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Proactive and willing to take care of projects from beginning to the end
The intern will receive an allowance up to 100€/week to cover his lunches and transportation, according to the student’s profile. With this internship you will have a better experience in marketing within a communication and events company really dynamic and involved.
Moreover, this internship in Dublin is a good opportunity to discover Ireland and its environment, with a lot of beautiful places. Capital of Ireland, Dublin is a very dynamic place where everything is possible, where people are welcoming and very open-minded.