Description of the company
The company is a very luxurious hotel (5 stars), belonging to one of the biggest hotels group in the world and employing a multicultural team. This internship in Barcelona will be an amazing opportunity for students wishing to acquire news skills and relevant professional experience.
Tasks and responsibilities of the intern
- Answer phone calls
- Check-in and check out of the guests
- Help with concierge services
- Advise guest about activities, excursions around the city and make the booking for them
- Administrative tasks
- Frond desks & executive floor daily operations
- Handle bookings
- Attend group meetings
- Organize events
- Bellboy tasks
Skills and qualifications required
- Guest service oriented
- Able to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Good English and Spanish level (at least intermediate)
- Be active and motivated
- Basic knowledge of the hotel industry
- Be a hard worker
You will be part of a very professional team during this internship in Barcelona. The team is fully dedicated to the guest to ensure the best experience. The intern will have access to the e-learning platform of the hotel group.
Meals will be provided during the working hours.
A uniform (and its laundry) will be included.
Apply now to get an incredible experience in Barcelona, enjoying a new culture, beautiful places, good weather and discover new activities.