You will work in journalism sector, as the company is a printed magazine. They produce a monthly printed magazine and daily news website for the LGBT community in Ireland. This internship will take place in the heart of Dublin where their office is located.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You will work closely with the marketing manager and journalist.
- You will gain insight in journalism and marketing. Manage and improve the content on the website and the magazine will be your main role.
- The intern will have a very active role in the company and all suggestions coming from the intern will be welcomed and discuss.
- Preparing PR campaigns
- Writing articles for blogs, magazine and the website
- Creating content for marketing campaign
- Assisting on internal events (parties, team building, after works, etc.)
- Managing interviews and reviews
- Assisting managers in daily administration tasks
Skills and qualifications required
- Intermediate level of English for daily communication written/spoken
- Good level in another language would be considered Prior experience in the field of marketing and/or journalism
- Good skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office and computer skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, creative and able to work in a team
- Must be quality/detail-oriented and capability multi-tasking between projects
- Being enrolled at a marketing, communication or any degree related to business University or School (having an internship agreement)