The company is a recruitment company, with a host of international clients. It provides its clients with a variety of Human Resources and Recruitment solutions. With offices in several European countries, the company offers staffing services in a variety of highly specialized fields.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting with invoicing on a weekly basis from time sheet generation
- Assisting with the management and coordination of timesheets
- Assisting in preparing company presentations, formatting, printing, binding etc.
- Preparation of reconciliations e.g. bank, creditors
- Accounting system ledger postings and assisting with VAT returns
- Inputting data into company CRM systems and maintenance of same
- Other ad hoc project work
Skills and qualifications required
- Good level of English (written and oral)
- Experience or degree in finance and administration
- Organized and effective manager of time
- Positive attitude towards work
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills