The company is a travel agency, which sells a wide range of services to groups of tourists coming to Barcelona. They also act as tour operators. This internship in Barcelona is perfect for students who would like to acquire a strong professional experience in the tourism industry. Those who would like to learn more about Marketing, and Business Development will also be glad to be part of such a friendly team.
Tasks and Responsibilities of the intern
- The student is going to do a lot of different tasks in the agency.
- Deal with the clients, manage the enquiries, and handle the bookings
- Work on product development/brand image
- Managing marketing projects (build B2B relationships, online marketing campaigns)
- Translation tasks
- Liaising with the suppliers
- Improve the SEO & manage the social media
- Some other daily missions
Skills and qualifications required
- Intermediate level of English, Spanish would be an asset
- Student in business, marketing, tourism
- Enthusiastic and proactive person
- Experience in tourism would be a plus but not a must
Doing an internship in Barcelona is always a great experience. The students can enjoy the good things of the city, the culture, the beach, “las fiestas” and boost their CVs. Indeed, Barcelona is an international city where you can speak Spanish, but also English ! Students will meet many people and make great connections for teir future careers.