The company is a luxury hotel perfectly located in the very well-known Mediterranean city of Barcelona. The hotel embodies the Catalan history and spirit of Barcelona. With more than 500 rooms and an international clientele, hospitality and elegance are the words that best describe this hotel. This internship offer in Barcelona is perfect if you are studying hospitality management, or would like to acquire an experience in purchasing / finance management.
Responsibilities of the intern
- The intern will work with the administration and finance aspects of the company
- Maintain and update databases of customers and suppliers
- Deal with invoices and accounting
- Take care of budget
- Keep up to date the company’s accounts
- Create new contacts of suppliers
- Negotiate contracts and prices with suppliers
Skills and qualifications required
- Have a good English level and basic Spanish
- Organize and manage large volumes of data. (Office etc.)
- Any experience in Finance is an asset
- The perfect intern has to be motivated and love teamwork
Doing this internship in Barcelona will be defintely a great experience, you will discover the Spanish culture and be immerse in an international atmosphere. In Barcelona there are always original and amzing things to do and visit.
The company offers an allowance: 250 €/month, meals included (to be discussed with the company according to student’s profile)