The company is a challenging communication and event agency. It is one of the most important agencies that focuses on organization of congresses, product launches, and other events all over Spain.
Tasks and Responsibilities of the intern:
- Preparation of proposals and pricing lists for clients: incentives, congresses, conventions, etc.
- Creative Development for Corporate events: creation of ideas and “creative” programs to include in the proposals presented to customers.
- Daily communication with suppliers and customers
- Translation of necessary documentation proposals to foreign customers.
- Search for information and prices of new suppliers for services required by customers.
Skills and qualifications required
- Organized and pro active
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of basic computer skills (Pack Office, PowerPoint…)
- Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop would be an asset
- Currently enrolled in communication / event / business /marketing studies
- Good English writing and oral skills
- Good Spanish level
- German would be an asset