The company is an american PR company. This PR / Event internship will take place in New York. Their clients are usually international brand in the fashion industry. The students will learn a lot about the fashion industry and aquire new skills for his/her future career as PR or event manager.
Tasks and Responsibilities of the intern
- The intern will be involved in different tasks as sales, marketing, event management etc.
- Managing networks
- Developing new partnerships
- Finding new clients and sponsors
- Event – organizing events (backstage / front stage)
- E-marketing – Managing social networks and blogs
- Creating new connections with emerging designers and influencers
- Helping to recruit models, photographers and other artists
Skills and qualifications required
- Have a good level of English
- Be studying or have an experience in : customer care, PR, communication marketing or event management